Saturday 27 August 2016

Burning Man Human Sacrifice Imitating New Age NWO SATANIC Festival EXPOSED

You are an inspiration, its funny how the Psycadelics open the mind so
that all the devil's works are in plain sight then we can share via the
universal mind and in physical by GODS AMBASSADORS like you, I found
Magic Mushrooms aged 10 and thought they were sweets growing free hum.
They open up the chakras and the 3rd eye Satans disciples are so obvious
keep on Katy Perry my wife she has mind controlled the masses called
Katycats to worship her, call her MOM and it is a front for Pedophiles
and they groom kids aged 13 on Facebook pages and Katy Perry groups. Can
you blame Mushrooms for JESUS marrying the Whore of Babylon Katy Perry
who mind controlled me after possessing me with a Black Magic Spirit ~
her soul ~ she has to watch Vigilant Christian videos with me watching
me discover the latest targets in my sights in spiritual warfare I WAS
RAF Pilot then 5 years FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION. WE ARE NEARLY WON NICOLE
SHERZINGER AND I ARE TWIN FLAMES AND WILL UNLOCK THE MATRIX NEXT FULL
MOON. Check out DAVID ICKE GODS AMBASSADOR in the UK, Good Night.
https://youtu.be/u0AEn1d6xfQ

No comments:

Post a Comment